Slow print is a collaborative printmaking project facilitated on stolen Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-waututh territories for people and artists who:
- are queer, two-spirit, non-binary, trans, or somewhere on the 2SLGBTQAI+ spectrum
- want to learn (more) about printmaking, may have some experience or none at all
- have access to a computer or smart phone, an internet connection, and some kind of image capturing device (phone, webcam, scanner)
- live in the Lower Mainland. more info on geography
Who what when?
- Online group activities will take place on most Tuesdays from 5 pm to 7 pm PST from Jan 5, 2021 to Mar 2, 2021.
- You do not need to be available for every group activity.
- This project is free to participate in.
- Supplies will be provided. You can pick up your supplies or have them delivered to your home if you are unable to commute.
- This is an English speaking environment, but interpretation or live transcription can be booked upon request. Read below for more information on interpreters.
Or Sign Up Now!